Venues, dates and booking
With practice, mindfulness can improve your emotional well-being, build resilience and enhance creativity. This full-day workshop introduces you to a tool-box of mindfulness techniques and helps you apply the benefits of mindfulness to your working life.
Improve your ability to be more focused, to respond more skilfully in challenging situations and to manage stress, uncertainty and change in a better way.
Course contents include:
- What mindfulness is and why there’s a lot of excitement about it
- How mindfulness changes your brain
- How to calm a busy mind
- How to let go of worried thinking and respond rather than react
- How to communicate mindfully
- Your personal action plan for implementing mindfulness in the workplace.
Workbook and free access to audio downloads of the practices are included in the cost of the course.
Cost: £225 | Deposit £95 (non-refundable) with balance payable two weeks prior to commencement of course.
Email us if you’re interested in this course and we’ll let you know as soon as new dates are available.