Venues, dates and booking
Re-connect with the ‘real’ you and cultivate the seeds of calm and compassion! Give yourself the space to reflect, refresh and flourish at this relaxing weekend in the beautiful setting of The Bield near Perth.
During this relaxing weekend, you’ll:
- Learn nurturing mindfulness, compassion and gratitude meditations
- Discover how journaling can enhance your practice
- Experience mindful eating of wonderful food and practice silent walking in beautiful grounds
- Get away from your ‘to do’ list and the busy demands of day-to-day life.
This retreat is open to anyone interested in mindfulness, from complete beginners to those wishing to complement and build on their existing practice.
Cost options (2020 prices; 2021 prices to be confirmed):
- Shared twin room (per person): £295 | Loyalty discount price* £255
- Single room: £345 | Loyalty discount price* £305
- Non-residential, with dinner on Fri & Sat: £235 | Loyalty discount price* £195
- Non-residential, with dinner on Sat only: £215 | Loyalty discount price* £175
Deposit: £100 (balance due 30 days before the retreat starts).
*Loyalty discounts are only available for previous weekend retreat attendees. Unless you are paying the full amount in advance, any loyalty discount you are due will be deducted from the balance of your payment.
2021 dates to be announced
At The Bield at Blackruthven, Tibbermore, Perthshire