Venues, dates and booking
Awaken your ability to develop more compassion for yourself and others. Spend a day absorbing the soothing energy at The Restoration Yard to connect with your needs, improve your emotional well-being and build compassionate resilience.
Using a nurturing mix of meditations, group discussion and exercises, this workshop will encourage you to meet your imperfections and challenges with kindness. Learn how to develop a sense of caring for and supporting yourself, even in the midst of difficult situations.
During the day, you’ll:
- Learn how to practice self-compassion in daily life
- Discover how to motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Find out how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Explore how to build compassionate resources for yourself
- Investigate how to befriend your self-critic
- Understand the science around how self-compassion works.
This one-day workshop is suitable for anyone interested in knowing more about compassion, as well as anyone who’d like to re-connect with or deepen their mindfulness practice.
Cost: £80 (includes tea and coffee)
Email us if you’re interested in this workshop and we’ll let you know as soon as a new date is available.