Venues, dates and booking
Are you compassionate? To yourself?
When a close friend is struggling, we know how to offer them support and compassion in their distress. Imagine what it would be like to give yourself the same caring attention whenever you needed it! All that’s required is a shift in the direction of your attention — recognising that you too are a worthy recipient of your own kindness.
On this eight-week course you’ll learn:
- How to stop being so hard on yourself
- How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- How to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- How to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
- The theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
- How to become your own best teacher
Can’t make it to the group one week? With free access to the weekly course notes and audio meditations, you won’t miss out. Plus, the cost includes entitlement to attend a one-day retreat at no additional cost.
Cost: £225 | Deposit £95 (non-refundable) with balance payable two weeks prior to commencement of course.