Venues, dates and booking
Are you compassionate? To yourself?
When a close friend is struggling, we know how to offer them support and compassion in their distress. Imagine what it would be like to give yourself the same caring attention whenever you needed it! All that’s required is a shift in the direction of your attention — recognising that you too are a worthy recipient of your own kindness.
Note: Upcoming courses will be taught online, as eight live sessions. Join in from wherever you have internet access!
On this eight-week course you’ll learn:
- How to stop being so hard on yourself
- How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- How to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- How to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
- Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
- The theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
- How to become your own best teacher
Can’t join the live session online one week? With free access to the weekly course notes and audio meditations, you won’t miss out.
A free-of-charge bonus day retreat will be offered as part of the course as soon as advice indicates this is possible.
Cost: £225 | Deposit £95 (non-refundable) with balance payable two weeks prior to commencement of course.
Mondays, 6–9pm*, 20th April to 15th June 2020** (*6.30-9pm from 27th April onwards; **no class on 11th May)
Venue: From wherever you have internet access.
This course will be led by guest tutor Karen Barr.